A translation facility will be available throughout the day for english speakers
• Presentation State Of Humanitarian Profession survey by Bioforce
• Reciprocity in international solidarity projects
• The international action of regional government with Resacoop
• Operational data: optimising its impact in the field proposed by CartONG
• Doctoral workshop: Gender-Based violence, health issues in the solidarity sector moderated by E. Robert from Humanitalents
• North-South collaboration to develop innovative projects led by 7 project leaders & the UHC School Lab
• NGO-Company partnerships: evaluation co-developed by the COEXIST community
The economic model of humanitarian action: what are the results 50 years later? with the participation of P. Micheletti - President of Action Against Hunger
Participating in the Pro Day gives you access to the network reception on November 5th. You can consult the registration conditions.
Registration to be an exhibitor on November 6th
is also available by this link.
The registration platform is in French. If you need help, please contact us.
In addition to all the conferences and workshops, the Pro Day is also a moment to meet your peers and other actors active in international solidarity.
At 7:30 pm, participants of the Pro day and exhibitors of November 6th are invited to the NETWORK RECEPTION to pursue more informal exchanges.
THE NETWORK RECEPTION WILL BE ORGANISED IN ANNEMASSE !
By registering, you will be informed regularly, until the last minute, of the health protection rules in force on D-Day.
A sanitary protection system will be put in place to ensure a smooth flow of people and to respect health rules. The hydro-alcoholic gel will be made available to participants, and masks will also be distributed. In case of a 100% virtual pass of the event, the registration fee will be fully refunded.
ArchParc Convention Centre
155 Rue Ada Byron
+ 33 (0)4 50 87 09 87